Types of cookies used
This website uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only when the user is visiting the website, while persistent cookies store data on the terminal so that they may be accessed and used in more than one session.
Depending on the purpose for processing the data obtained with cookies, the website may use:
These enable users to browse the website or application and to use the different options or services on it such as controlling data communication and traffic, identifying the session, accessing restricted parts of the website, remembering items in an order, registering for or participating in an event, using security features while browsing, and storing content for broadcasting video or sound.
These enable users to access the service with some general predefined or user-defined features on their terminal such as language, the browser type through which the service is accessed, the selected design of content, geographical location of the terminal and the regional settings from which the service is accessed.
These allow for effective management of the advertising spaces on the website or application from which the service is provided. They are used to adapt advertising content to make it relevant to the user and to avoid showing users advertisements they have already seen.
These are used for monitoring and analysing user behaviour on websites. The information gathered with these types of cookies is used to measure website, application or platform activity and to profile user browsing of these sites in order to improve the service on the basis of data indicating the use that users make of them.
Third-party cookies may be installed on some web pages with a view to managing and improving the services offered. Google Analytics statistics services are an example.
How to manage cookies in the browser
Users may allow, block or remove cookies installed on their computer by adjusting their terminal’s browser options:
To control cookie permissions in Google Chrome:
- Click the menu on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Show advanced settings.
- Click on the Content settings button in the Privacy section.
- Choose the required options in the Cookies section.
To control cookie permissions in Mozilla Firefox:
- Click the Tools menu at the top of the Firefox window.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option, choose Use custom settings for history to set options.
To control cookie permissions in Internet Explorer 9:
- Click on the Tools menu at the top of the Internet Explorer window.
- Select the Security tab and use Delete browsing history to remove cookies. Enable the Cookies checkbox, and then click on Delete.
- Select the Security tab and go to Settings. Move the slider all the way to the top to block all cookies or down to the bottom to allow all cookies. Then click on OK.
If cookies are blocked on your browser, some web page services or operations may be unavailable.
Some browsers allow specific settings to manage cookies for individual websites, which provides a more accurate control of privacy. Cookies may therefore be disabled for all except reliable sites.